More Pictures Coming Soon!
First we needed to get rid of the remaining ivy tendrills
The Ivy had left a lot of tendrils behind...and there was quite a bit of flaky paint to...
Then we raked out the cracks to a depth and width of 10mm
And repaired them with sand and cement..
There were various other repairs to do too...
Which needed blending in...
We then used an alkali sealer to seal the wall...
Then we gave it two coats of Dulux Weathershield Masonry Paint...
Before we put the black plinth line back on...
Preperation underway. Raking out cracks to the render and filling with sand and cement.
Large Flank Wall
Sheet up and ladders out!
Behind the Roses
We took the trellace down, tied the Roses back, then replaced them when the painting was done.
We took the timber sheets off and sanded them down with a power sander..
Garden Gates and garage Doors
We used Hammerite on the metal and Superdec on the wood!
Garden Gates and Garage Doors
We moved the rain barrel, tied the flowers back and took the trellacesoff
Stack painted as well as the rear of the property!
Front of House
Two weeks and we were all done. Front, Back and side...and the stack too!
Finaly, the front door.
Another job for SMD Lift Services in London...this one at The Royal Geological Centre
Chair ready to fit
Papered and Painted
Plastered and Ready to paint and paper
Fitted and Decorated
Office at Home
high Gloss Finish in Rotherhithe!
Lift motor Room in Gloucester Road
Canary Wharf Mural
Down pipes Replaced
Prior to Painting
When customers have you back, even after 13 years!
19th Century House
With vintage paper
Top of the stairs
Wallpaper is Back!
Preparing and filling...
Ceiling and Freeze
All about the preparation
Very old paint
and lining paper!
Filled and prepared
All ready to go
Papered in Koto Brass Beaded Paper
All under way...
Radiators Back on
Finish at Rotherhithe
Painted and Ready to Paper
Original Paper to be stripped...
This paper was a vinyl with a backing but was well stuck on plasterboard...
I used a paper tiger to score the paper first...
Front and Back
The front and back came off seperately...
It took two and a half hours to strip the paper and prepare the walls for the new paper...
The new paper was a Grham & Brown flock paper with a rather spectacular Skull design...
If I were to say black skull wallpaper then you may not imagine this...
However, we all agreed the finished effect was rather good...to say the least! A well chosen paper indeed for a feature wall...